Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Don't cheat Google Adsense

I don't know why people keep searching for tricks to cheat Google Adsense program. First they find it difficult to get a google adsense account approved. Later, they are in a hurry to make lot of money instantly.
I must tell my readers that cheating google adsense is now next to impossible. Google spends million and billions of dollars to build a robust technology which is kind of unbeatable.


I don't work for Google but my research says that below are some of the techniques used by Google to check fake clicks:

1. IP - if the IP used to click the ad and access the adsense account is the same then a flag is triggered within Google.
2. Cookie - even if set your IP to dynamic for every connection, Google pull our browsing behavior from the cookies.
3. Google products - If you logging in to any of the google products like maps, gmail, etc google will track you.
4. CTR - if your page CTR is above normal. Lets say anything ranging between 7-10%, then an alarm is raised.
5.Conversion ratio - Google also tracks the conversion ratio for the sake of its advertisers. If your clicks never results into conversion for the advertiser then a flag is raised and such act is considered fake.
6. Many more unknown to me...  I am sure some of you might have more insight on google fake click detection method. Do state them below...

No comments:

Post a Comment