Friday, February 4, 2011

Attractive Blog/Article titles that really works

They say, share your learning's. Other day, I was struggling to write attractive titles for my posts and started my research on it. Though, I used a manual way of discovering the few tips to write attractive article titles, it still looks very convincing.
Basically, I went to few news website and top blogs to understand how people make a normal article title attractive and catchy.

Here are few samples of attractive titles that really works:
1. The secret of getting adsense account approved.
2. Blogging tips that really works
3. No one killed Jessica - use satire
4. Who want free money
5. How to get pregnant
6. Don't compromise, get the best service at XXX
7. You can also do it yourself
ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income


Use catchy headlines and ask your readers for their thoughts.


Just get your marketing brain working for creating a good catchy title. Don't forget to optimise for search engines i.e SEO.
Let me know, if you have more ideas... do share!

Click to read SEO articles

2 comments:

  1. Awesome title is this really works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It does. I got 100 clicks in just one hour on my post "Google fears as Facebook and Bing deepen ties"

    ReplyDelete